Sunday 9 December 2012

Visions of the flayed Raven


From Hans van peterson- Badlands frontiersman.

When they found me I was in a daze in the forest. I don't know how I got there. I must of been  wandering all night drawn by the chanting. I can't stop the dreams now. I've seen too much, I want to take it back.

I've  found scrolls nailed to the tree's and terrible fetishes hanging from the branches, I stared at them for a long time and felt my existence melt away. 




I wish I had never seen that figure in black , he told me the truth he said- " Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras eget quam odio. Vivamus at nibh vitae lorem sagittis placerat. Nulla gravida sapien luctus tortor ultricies vitae aliquet nunc porta. Nullam urna nisl, tincidunt nec sollicitudin sed, tristique lacinia magna. Etiam quam mi, scelerisque et mattis quis, commodo in quam. Praesent sed enim id diam luctus pharetra. Praesent in nunc leo. Nullam nec congue metus. Ut quis nisl in mi iaculis porttitor. Etiam eget velit quis libero aliquet pharetra. Fusce auctor suscipit ante vel accumsan. Nunc leo diam, euismod sit amet fermentum non,

Hans has since been tried and burned for being a Hertic and witch sympithiser - Jonas Silvershot

No comments:

Post a Comment